Thursday, August 9, 2012

thankful thursdays - festivals and olympics

After returning from Tokyo, we had a great time with Cliff and Naomi. Getting to share some of our favorite spots with them was such a blessing! It's one thing to describe it or even show them pictures, but getting to experience our loved ones experiencing Japan was one of my favorite things about their visit.

27. We love Tokyo, but are so thankful to be home!


28. That we live close enough to the beach to hang out there on a hot summer day!


29. The sense of pride and nationalism the Olympians feel and the unity we get to feel for the next few weeks. If only it would last...


30. My thoughts precisely. I love Misawa!


31. My favorite little spot in Misawa


32. Sharing one of my favorite places with some of my favorite people 


33. My favorite place in Japan ♥

No comments: