Monday, September 29, 2003

next on COPS...

Well, I got some..interesting news today. My other best friend seems to be moving..so this is both of them now. I'm really going to miss him a lot..


It doesn't help that the church situation is not going well. I don't want to badmouth the church, so I'm not going to post the specifics, but please keep them in prayer. Satan is attacking and the church isn't ready to fight back. Other than that, I'm not really sure what to do about it.


On a good note, though, we won the football game against SMU so we are 3-0 so far..which is the best our team has done in probably nearly 50 years. It was one of those end-of-a-football movie games, where you knew the "good guys" were going to win, but it came down to the last play during the last minute. It was amazing, though I'm sure I'll need several painkillers to make the college-kids-screaming headache go away. (Just kidding.)



We, unfortunately, got our pictures taken (by someone with no camera skills) with the big Ronald. He was completely hitting on us and wouldn't leave us alone until we got our pictures taken with him. I'm going home and watching COPS; I'm sure he'll be the next guy they nab. I can just see it now: "Drunk Ronald McDonald sentenced to five years in prison with 2 counts of kidnapping, 1 count of DUI, and 3 counts of fashion crime." Geez.


On a lighter note, we found a random couch on the grass by the parking lot. It looked quite comfy. I was extremely tempted to take a nap on it, since nobody was claiming it at the time, but Amanda didn't want us to get caught. Alas, the couch was gone when we left the game. I may never know that kindred spirit who thought to bring a couch to the football game.